Radrennbahn HeidenauEinen Gästebucheintrag hinterlassen
- Dr. Stefan DreherKeine E-Mail angegebenIch freue mich riesig, daß die Spendenaktion für das Derny erfolgreich war und auch ich einen Beitrag dafür leisten konnte.
Zu dem Rennen werde ich als Zuschauer natürlich kommen - und ich wünsche viel Erfolg!21.09.201614:49:27
- Vanessaii7necvc0i@outlook.comDear Nathaniel,My scooter is a Vespa GTV. I'd like to get the Heidenau tires you wrote about in this artcile. However, there are apparently 22 different models of the Heidenau K61. Some of them are specifically for the rear tire. Could you tell me exactly what models of the Heidenau K61 you put on your Vespa?Also, while I love the Vespa, it doesn't take bumpy roads well. Do you have an opinion of whether it would help to install Bitubo front and rear shocks, or other shocks to replace the stock shocks?Thanking you in advance,David Reese19.12.201508:35:10
- Victor3agl65bc1a@mail.comHey David,Are you sure those aren't just 22 different sizes? As I unrasdtend it, the Kxx number on the Heidenaus refers to their tread/compound combination, but I could be wrong. All I did was order a set of K61s from my fabulous local scooter shop and here we are. As for bumps, my GT seems to take bumpy roads very comfortably, but then again the GTV is a heavier bike (because of the larger motor). What do you mean by not taking bumpy road well? That it isn't comfortable, or that it doesn't handle well? Have you adjusted the pre-load settings on the rear suspension? I found that this helped my handling tremendously, although it did stiffen the ride a bit. As for suspension upgrades, All that I've really read is that a good set of urethane shock bushings make a big difference in handling, but I doubt they would add any comfort. I couldn't tell you if aftermarket shocks would improve the ride quality although I imagine they'd make for better handling and control more than comfort. It's all going to depend on what you're after. Also, don't underestimate tire pressure and its relationship to handling. There is supposed to be a lot more air in your rear tire. Follow those numbers exactly and check your pressures often. The handling difference made by only being 3-4 psi off is pretty significant. This would be a great question for the forum over at ModernVespa.com where I'm sure you'd be able to find lots of people who've actually made the upgrades your thinking about on their GTSs or GTVs and could tell you exactly what kind of difference it made.Hope that helps!11.12.201501:42:44
- Kire2cstplo7u5@gmail.comNot to waste time,some bikers make inbtsaul as the place to pick up the iran and pakistan visas.For weather purposes, you must enter Ä°ran not later than end of April.We would also like to meet you in our club for adventure talks.Probably you will meet some other bikers here who will be on the same destination with you.This is a good advantage for border passings.Lets keep in touch.dont hesitate to call us for any support you may need while you are in Turkey.Wish you all the best,safe and happy trips.14.10.201509:00:01
- Latah1skcij8mr@gmail.comthey also changed to the Arrow map and didn't ntoice any difference, but they rode normally. They also said they have heard a few people say their mpg went down, but that could be due to them riding harder after the new exhaust. The Web Team12.10.201514:58:47
- Hanumantmx4wfuaq@yahoo.comJune 14, 2013 - 8:32 am The bike is looking great. Can't wait to see it in prseon at the store. Also, Billy's bike should be looking good by now (although I doubt it is as flashy as this one). Gives my lots of ideas for my 800xc if only I could afford them. Keep up the good work!10.10.201515:21:24
- A.B.Keine E-Mail angegebenGuten Tag,
durch einen yahoo - Artikel zu Ihrer Ortschaft bin ich auf die Webseite Ihrer Radrennbahn gekommen.
Ich habe mir zunächst die (sehr interessante) Geschichte Ihrer Bahn durchgelesen und mich dann etwas mit den Aktuellen Events beschäftigt.
Besonders schön fand ich die Bilder vom Kinderrennen.
Ich möchte Ihnen Mut machen und einen Vorschlag für positive Werbung in der für Sie schweren Zeit:
Nutzen Sie die Situation und machen Sie ALLEN in Heidenau lebenden Kindern eine Freude mit einem Kinderfest. Denn Integration beginnt bei den Kindern!02.09.201503:08:53